Monday’s are hard! Now, its colder out and darker earlier, long lines and holiday shopping; I think we all need a little boost to make it through until the new year motivation hits! I wanted to start this week with a gratitude list! I often do this for yoga teacher training and I must say that putting the pen to the paper is a lot easier than raddling them off in your head. The pen to paper idea is fun as you can look back days, weeks or even years from now to see if you were grateful for repeated throughout each day, week or month.
The list does not have to take up to much of your time (if you don’t want it too). You can bang it out in the morning, throughout the day or for the previous day. You can start with 5 and then work your way up to 10 or even 15-20!
But let’s do baby steps!
Start with five, until you find your rhythm, because with any new routine it takes a minimum of 21 days!
Let’s get started ( I will start with 10 today):
- Family (had a really nice weekend with my sister, mom and dad. Doesn’t happen to often but when it does, I feel blessed)
- Morning Talks
- When I clear my email by the end of the day! 🙂
- When I meal prep! (Helps me start the week off in a positive way and I feel better)
- Downtime at work (usually not a lot but 10 minutes is good for a nice refresh)
- Monday night Yoga Teacher Traning
Of course answers will differ, and you may think that what you wrote down is silly or insignificant. But, it is not. It actually makes you appreciate the small things in life that we often take for granted!
What would your gratitude list look like? #Shareyourlists!
Hope you have a wonderful Monday!